Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

In Winnipeg for anyone who might be interested. Looks like a nice dish. Free... Could be interesting taking it down... Looks more like a 15' pole but that's high enough!

$_35.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-oth...le/1090137070?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

8 foot perforated dish $400 CAD$ (try to lower price since it looks on a high pole above building) WINDSOR ONTARIO CANADA

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-oth...le/1070269016?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
View attachment 106700 View attachment 106701 View attachment 106702
I think a mystery has been solved. I had seen a couple of kijiji ads for this type of perforated reflector. On another forum recently someone (thanks Jean) posted a sales brochure that very closely matched the pictures for this antenna. So these antennae seem to be made by AMS (American Metal Spinning) in Quebec Canada. Funny how their name is American when they are in Canada. I wonder if they also sold to the USA? They look a lot like a Birdview perf.

Attachments

• AMS_C-Band_Antenna.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 189
Yes Brian, Canadians are North Americans, but most wont admit to it. They want to be called Canadians. Even still you would be surprised how many of them travel north to Detroit for a Red Wings game or a concert.

Reactions: Titanium
how much should i offer him just for the satellite dish?

You should ask HIM how much he wants for it. "First person to mention a price LOSES". You might get surprised. If he says a price that's just nuts, see my below sentence.

If he absolutely won't give you a price, tell him $50, (while fingering some bills in your hands) and go up from there. It's worth $100 anyway. If it's exceptional, and you really want one, it might be worth as much as $200 to you, including getting it now, and the "hassle factor" of waiting for something else to come along.

Be ready to hand over the cash right then and there, and you get it in your truck or trailer and get outta Dodge quickly...

Reactions: Titanium