Kuil?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bubba108

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
la
Is there a problem with KUIL or is it just me? Last two days been getting good sig but no audio or video data.

Guess it was just me, just did another blind scan and it popped back in. Same TP freq and everything, no changes on what I had loaded before. Weird, never had that happen before. :confused:

Sometimes it may take a few seconds for a digital channel to decode. Maybe your impatience got the better of you. Next time, before you go into panic mode, give it a little more time. I can't speak personally of this happening to KUIL, cause I don't watch it very often (if any), but I know this can happen, and it sounds like what maybe happened to you. At any rate, Glad you've gotten it back!

Al

Must have been a qlitch in the box, just glad it's back , I was missing my judge shows.

The reason I didn't do a blind scan right away or check the dish was that KUIL was still there with good sig, just said NO AUDIO/VIDEO data. Thought maybe something was going on with them.

Love this stuff, been looking for a house to buy for about two months now. Last weekend the agent showed me one that had an old Primestar mounted on the roof. Took that as a sign from above. I said I would take it! We close Aug. 8th.

The reason I didn't do a blind scan right away or check the dish was that KUIL was still there with good sig, just said NO AUDIO/VIDEO data. Thought maybe something was going on with them.
When this happens, you might try to channel up or down and coming back. But still give it a minute to decode and capture.

Al

I have fun with KUIL. Most of the time the Blindscan just jumps over it as the bandwidth of the transmission is so narrow even though the blindscan has a narrowband mode. I have to manually do the freq and SR entry and usually get great signal level.

I'm sure I will learn to like the house under the dish also.:)

Tried all that. The new KUIL loaded up labeled as Chan 1. So I had my old KUIL which didn't work anymore and the new Chan1 was working. Deleted the old KUIL and renamed CHAN 1 as KUIL and put it back in the lineup.

If everything worked perfect all the time, guess it wouldn't be any fun.

On my traxis 3500 rec. KUIL wont come in real quick, but if i press info button twice it pops in fine. this channel seems to be the only one that hesitates to come in

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts