Landlord Restriction

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe like someone said, hang an antenna inside somewhere. I had an Antennas Direct DB4 antenna inside my house with a pre-amp for a while and it pulled in quite a few stations, like 29, if I remember correctly, it was a while ago. Would fit into a closet easily.

Bought the one I had for forty or so dollars off of Amazon, but I think they may be more now. You could go check on TvFool.com or some site like that and get an idea of what you might be able to receive.

reminded me of an old pic from a euro site years ago.
Yes,a dish will work upside down but not very practical for true fta use.
You would need a much larger dish than the pizza pans.

Attachments

• upside down.jpg
    upside down.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 108
Remember Otard rules I deal with apartment rules all the time so i understand what he is going through.

Dan Rose

I hope you can get out of that rental contract easily and find a better LOCATION.

Do I smell a skunk - here? yes outside and I am not about to get sprayed so I will not shoot it..... I did quit feeding the cats in the shed and he has not come back inside. Still a little strong though.

Back on topic -- NJ is a long way from EWA... but there are a lot of 20 acre parcels around here, with a full Southern view!

Yeah I'm moving to a house next October...Then my C-band and KU-band dish will go up.

Haven't picked a place yet but I will make sure when I do I have LOS

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satellite Launches

Galaxy 19 (97W) Ku-band channel guide -- Oct. 22 update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts