Last Man Standing

I'm a fan. Much better than a lot of the crap that passes for comedy these days.
I'm not a fan of the new daughter/actress, but it's working.
Glad it got renewed. :up

A reliable funny show ,even if it is just another incarnation of his old show Home Improvement. Switch the 3 sons in the show for 3 daughters and you have Last Man Standing.

I still really like this show, good wholesome family show. You don't find too many like that in prime time anymore.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I like this show and I like the cast of the show . They are very quirkey and individual , I only hope that they develop each character a little more and not just make them stereotypes. Let them grow and learn a bit.

I like this show and I like the cast of the show . They are very quirkey and individual , I only hope that they develop each character a little more and not just make them stereotypes. Let them grow and learn a bit.
Much better the first season when the oldest daughter wasn't a liberal stereotype and her boyfriend a reborn meathead.

I do love the addition of Larabee, as his interactions with Mike remind me of mine with a lot of my friends.

I still find it funny that both the oldest daughter and her son's father are completely different from the first season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

long forgotten here.
she was better looking but i forgot what she looked like lol
Alexandra Krosney

14069415_ori.jpg

I was upset with the new daughter and new (older) grandson, at first.
Now, there is just so much happening with the large cast that I've become immersed again.
Of the six things going on, I'm usually liking four of 'em. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)