“Pacific Rim: Uprising“
“Crazy Rich Asians”
“Ocean’s 8”

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
re-re-watched Avengers Infinity War yet again on Saturday morning on Netflix with the boys, in preparation for re-watching Endgame with the extra stuff on Saturday afternoon.

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
I recently took advantage of a sale to rent Captain Marvel from Amazon VoD to get ready for Endgame (finally).

“Pacific Rim: Uprising“
“Crazy Rich Asians”
“Ocean’s 8”

Sounds like you have HBO. Before my month of HBO Now expired a couple weeks ago, I squeezed in Crazy Rich Asians, The Hate U Give, and A Star Is Born. I couldn't get into Oceans 8.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Watched Bohemian Rhapsody (again) on HBO. Also Ready Player One, again. Classic Spielberg!

wormil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 30, 2008
North Carolina
The youngest and I watched Timetrap on Netflix. Went in cold thinking it was scifi horror but it's scifi thriller. We really enjoyed it. The cast and effects were better than average for a B movie, the acting was more than serviceable, the direction was excellent, they keep the actors doing rather than talking.

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Mission Impossible: Fallout, Amazon Prime. OTT per usual, but fun.
I saw that, but haven't had a chance to watch that yet. It's always helpful to see someone post a review; thanks!

Reactions: dfergie

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
I also have the BD and have watched it several times...a well-made sequel to Rogue Nation. Explained some loose ends and tied the two movies (Rogue Nation & Fallout, plus a bit of Ghost Protocol) together nicely... I also enjoy all of them, although #2 is my least favorite...