Last & Next HD DVD Watched

last Million $ baby ... would have been a great movie had they just made it a boxing movie .. why go and make the last half of the movie something from the hallmark channel ?

;)

^^^^ - posted just to wind up my wife.

next - chuck and larry.

I finally got through the Bourne trilogy. (I fell asleep TWICE while watching Ultimatum. The volume is too low on that one!)

I bought the Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick series last week. Those will probably be next unless my Planet Earth set shows up quickly.

Someday I'll get to the freebies...!

I just watched American Gangster rented it at Block Buster

Now I see they have Beowulf just came in.

Unfortunately, I see the newest HD DVD's still have that stutter bug in some places near the end of the movie. Pisses me off because with the Toshiba demise on HD DVD I'll bet they won't bother to get this fixed. 2 months ago I called and they were aware of the problem with Ultimatum and were working on it. Still no fix though.

Last edited:
American Gangster is good but I had some trouble with 3 spots that locked up on my A30 player. I was able to chapter forward and all OK. I didn't try to clean the disk and that may have been the problem.

Beowulf is very high quality but the story is a bit weak. It is an animation that looks very realistic. Lipsync is near perfect.

OT.
Just watched something that was well above 1080p and sound (sometimes) out of this world.

Riverdance. Live...

You won't know what "entertainment" can mean until you see it.

Diogen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts