Last & Next Movie Watched

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I think Brandon works in his movies, and he plays a good comedy/action actor. I enjoy him in the mummies.

As of late, Id have to say Eddie Murphy is a complete waste now.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Stop calling him Brandon... His name is Brendan.

He works in certain movies, I can't say I hate him, but I don't think "oooh ohhh, gotta go see the new Brendan movie." I reserve that for anything with Bruce Campbell :)

I think the best role I have seen Brendan is outside of movies was his short stint on Scrubs.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Stop calling him Brandon... His name is Brendan.

He works in certain movies, I can't say I hate him, but I don't think "oooh ohhh, gotta go see the new Brendan movie." I reserve that for anything with Bruce Campbell :)

I think the best role I have seen Brendan is outside of movies was his short stint on Scrubs.

Yeah, Bruce nails the comedy/action role perfectly.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Your loss, the latest Mummy movie has excellent PQ and AQ it makes full use of your HT... personally I've enjoyed every Brendon Frasier movie I have seen,(might change when I see Journey to the Center of the Earth) I have the DVD & HD DVD versions of the Mummy and Mummy returns and will add the latest to my BD collection... I watch movies to be entertained ;)

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Godfather or Hancock?

I can't decide. I've been putting off the viewing of Godfather as it's 3 hours long. (Just for note, I've seen GF over 5 times before. This would be the first time on BD though).

What should I watch tonight?

dantheman77

Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
st. louis mo
Sorry, I gave up on Brendan a long time ago. He lost me with Encino Man, Son in Law and The Mummy. I just can't take him seriously. He's such a doophus. He's not a good actor and I don't find him funny at all.

well you might like G & M then. it is NOTHING like mummy ect. it is a "art house" movie. he plays a pool boy that a old gay movie director trys to pick up in 1930's (?) hollywood. not ironman but a verry good movie

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I really didn't realize it was switching. Had to go back to notice and watch. Gotta say, I think the imax stuff looks great.

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Last - Don't mess with the Zohan, Baby Mama and Fools Gold

Yes it was a triple feature night here.

Pretty disapointed with Zohan. Fools Gold was not to bad and Baby Mama was a typical chick flick.

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts