Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Camille... Interesting twist on the classic romance/love story. I have to say I was entertained even though reading the synopsis I was thinking WTF

Last: Towelhead - - good movie, but graphic and uncomfortable
I love you man - - i liked it
Next: Horseman

Last: [REC]

Great movie with lots of suspense. But if you dont like the 'first person' type movies ala Cloverfield you probably wont like this one. Also it is Spanish with subtitles. There is an English remake but the reviews say it isnt as good.

Next: We shall see. Still waiting on Watchmen.

Last: District 9 (film)

Went to see it at the 12pm matinée over the weekend for $5 a ticket. Not bad considering evening showings are $9 now. Good movie btw....

Next: Sin City (Blu-Ray)

Last: Taken - great action movie, quick and to the point

Before that: He's just not that into you - almost turned it off halfway through, the ending was ok but not good enough to justify sitting through the rest of it...

Next: Death Proof - getting geared up for Inglorious Basterds this weekend

Last: [REC]

Great movie with lots of suspense. But if you dont like the 'first person' type movies ala Cloverfield you probably wont like this one. Also it is Spanish with subtitles. There is an English remake but the reviews say it isnt as good.

Next: We shall see. Still waiting on Watchmen.

The English remake is Quarantine. I haven't seen either, but heard great things about [REC]

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts