lesea

Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Noticed today they added a 7 channel to there lineup can someone double check me on this but the 7 channel is cozi. The first channel is cozi as well thought you guys would like that.

Reactions: bpalone
This has been talked about for some time in the Dish Network forum. FETV = LeSea, and they just a week ago started showing Cozi's shows during about 10 hours or so per day. That's Dish's channel 82.

Lesea 1 has switched to fetv programming now (roy rogers) and Lesea 7 is still showing cozi (real mccoys)

A full time cozi on c band on a satellite that can be picked on a small dish please add some more good channels to that sat.

thanks, I scanned it in this morning but there is no Audio on lesea, So I checked the audio options but nothing there.
Is anyone else having audio problems on 7?

I noticed the lack of audio on lesea 7 last night and it is still missing this morning.

I looked at the Table/PIDs last evening when the audio went out again. Nothing changed on the tables, but the APID had no audio.

Maybe the engineer plugged the audio router into a switched electrical plug. He is really good at conserving energy and turns off the light switch at the end of his shift each night? :D JOKE!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BMX Rider on Satellite Dishes

This will change TV again... (Live streaming)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)