Lifetime Movie Network no longer in Choice package?

videojanitor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2008
Wondering if someone else with the Choice package can check to see if you are still receiving Lifetime Movie Network on Channel 253? For some reason it is now "grayed out" on all four of my DVRs -- tried refreshing and restarting them, but no dice. I ran through all of the channels that I should be receiving, and this is the only one that's missing. Curiously, it IS there on DirecTV app.

Thought I'd check to see if this is a widespread problem before pursuing it further.

721 error when turning to 253. If I'm looking at the same channel lineup that you are, I did notice that for Choice, it says that LMN is "satellite only." I'm actually have the opposite experience, where I'm only getting it on the internet.

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
I wouldn't be surprised if they also moved it to Xtra and higher for satellite, a lot of providers now have LMN in what would be the equivalent of those packages.

Ever since they migrated satellite users to the stream API, it has always lagged behind for satellite lineup/package changes. i.e. 385 H&I was added to satellite back on 12/28 and it's still not listed at all in the online guide for satellite customers.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone with Choice can confirm whether or not they’re still receiving LMN via satellite — just curious if this problem is unique to my account.

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
I believe it has been that way ever since they introduced the Stream app to satellite customers in May 2022.
I think I recall not being able to access LMN through the old app, however, when that was still around.

I wouldn't be surprised if they also moved it to Xtra and higher for satellite, a lot of providers now have LMN in what would be the equivalent of those packages.

Ever since they migrated satellite users to the stream API, it has always lagged behind for satellite lineup/package changes. i.e. 385 H&I was added to satellite back on 12/28 and it's still not listed at all in the online guide for satellite customers.
So, I guess that is why the DTV app doesn't have channels like H&I and FETV yet? Or does that have to do with the channel contract?