Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
If you are like me... when your listening to the Coffee Crew Morning Show you are doing something and don't normally have a pen and paper available as you listen. (For me I normally listen while I am inthe shower getting ready for work!)

There have been a number of times when Jim has had a guest on and they quickly sputter off a URL that sounds real interesting... only to have me forget the URL by the time I am out of the shower...

So I would like to suggest that when a guest is in the studio and they give a URL that Jim posts it here so it makes it easy for us folks who don't sit by the radio with pen and paper ready to go who would love to visit some of these links mentioned on the air.

Not only will this help us but it will also help out the orginizations that are there trying to promote since the links will also be indexed by Google so it will help them out in the long run. :)

I was going to post the URL that was mentioned today (which I thought was doggle.net) but that does not seem to be the correct site... so see what I mean. :D

I'd like to be able to say we could put up a "show notes" page (thread) to include these kind of things, but at the present time, I don't see this happening. Call me overly honest, but it just isn't in the "time enough in the day" department. Maybe down the road.

The new Kids Club site that was mentioned on Wednesday is ioniakidsclub.org and the volunteer site we talk about regularly is volunteer.liveunitedm-i.org

I hope this helps, I know it is a few days after the fact. But as Jim says, just not enough hours in the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts