LIVE FUTBOL: Atletico Madrid vs. Deportivo - 1/28 @ 4pm ET

davekendra said:
Indeed. Nice to see you watching it tho, Sean.

Nice to be here. I started watching La Liga report but realized that it was a repeat. Did you guys see the Rush HD promotion of their website. I though it was neat.

Yes, I did. Really happy the WorldSport channel is being resurrected.
BTW, in October, I went to Spain and spent some time in Valencia and Madrid. Though, I couldn't afford any futbol seats. They are ridiculously expensive, a couple of hundred euros per seat.

Dave

A couple of hundred euros??! :eek:

Guess my question about the ratings was answered. Still, IS there any way to know if more people are watching HD futbol now on Dish than before when it was only available on the ill-fated VOOM satellite company?

160 or so euros per SEAT, when I was there!!!!

Yes, ouch. We watched many games on TV though, including Spain clinch their World Cup position while eating bocadillos and tapas in an outdoor eatery.

davekendra said:
Guess my question about the ratings was answered. Still, IS there any way to know if more people are watching HD futbol now on Dish than before when it was only available on the ill-fated VOOM satellite company?
It would be interesting to know.

Sean, are you still behind?

Yeah five minutes to half time.

I think at some point Rush/Worldsport will have to get another source of revenue in order to support these sports. One possibility will be to outlet to other sources in the US or other sources outside the US. The possibility of commercials is still there if they get a big customer base.

What a gooooaaaaaal!!!

ABC Gives 'Sons & Daughters' Premiere Date, Sidelines 'Commander'

VOOM: 15 high-def TV channels make your eyes pop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)