Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
The Final Live Game of the 2004-2005 La Liga Season!
Live on Rush-HD: Saturday, May 28, at 1 PM EDT

_real_sociedad_.gif
Real Sociedad vs.
_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona​
A new episode of La Liga Report starts 30 minutes before the game (at 12:30 PM).

As first reported in this thread, live and taped La Liga matches will be shown on Rush-HD starting this weekend!
And for Dish Network customers this will be the first Live HD La Liga match ever!
Starting in August Rush-HD is going to show one live La Liga game each weekend until the WorldSport-HD channel is re-launched.

Other (taped) HD soccer matches this coming weekend:

MAY 28:
9 AM: LA LIGA REPORT (barca/albacete)
9:30 AM: BARCELONA VS. ALBACETE
12:00 PM: LA LIGA REPORT (RM/Racing)
12:30 PM: LA LIGA REPORT (RS/Barca)
1:00 PM: LIVE GAME: REAL SOCIEDAD vs. BARCELONA
3:00 PM: REAL MADRID VS. RACING

MAY 29:
9 AM: LA LIGA REPORT (sevilla vs. RM)
9:30 AM: SEVILLA VS. REAL MADRID
12:00 PM: LA LIGA REPORT (barca/villareal)
12:30 PM: BARCELONA VS. VILLAREAL
2:30 PM: La Liga Report (encore)
3:00 PM: REAL SOCIEDAD vs. BARCELONA (encore)​
For the latest schedules of live soccer matches on WorldSport and Rush check this thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD.

Come join our live game-time discussion here in this thread!

Ilya.

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

Wake up soccer fans! La Liga is back!
A new La Liga Report is on right now and the BARCELONA VS. ALBACETE game starts in 15 minutes or so!
This will be a great soccer weekend! Five big games in HD including one live game today at 1 pm!
I don't know about you guys, but for me this was the main reason I switched to Dish Network this month! :D

Hi Sean. See you in this thread during the game! Let's talk FUTBOL!

Oh yes, it is! I am especially excited about the live game today! Didn't expect to see it this season. What a great surprise!

Ilya said:
Oh yes, it is! I am especially excited about the live game today! Didn't expect to see it this season. What a great surprise!
Ilya, I see you didn't last very long with Adelphia service either. Although having three SA8300HD DVRs was nice, I missed the VOOM channels (still miss Cinema10) and the 942 makes the SA8300 look like a toy.

The Barcelona-Albacete game is on!

riffjim4069 said:
Ilya, I see you didn't last very long with Adelphia service either. Although having three SA8300HD DVRs was nice, I missed the VOOM channels (still miss Cinema10) and the 942 makes the SA8300 look like a toy.
I still have Adelphia, but probably not for much longer. It's nice to have Starz-HD, InHD, etc., but VOOM channels are more important for me, especially since Rush-HD is now showing La Liga! And there is no way in the World I would miss the last live game of the season! ;)

A lot of action and a lot of scoring opportunities for Barca in the first few minutes of the game!
The league title has not been decided yet (at the time of this game), so the game is very important for Barca. Should be an interesting game!

Budget per Team

In La Liga Report:

Real Madrid $300 million (dollars)
Barcelona $100 miillon
Valencia $100 million
Deportivo $100 million

Zidane makes 8 times Numancia Budget... Talk about competitive advantage.

I liked the "Maletin" Rumor....

Goooooaaaaaal!
Barcelona 1 - Albacete 0.

Great goal by Eto'o!

Sean Mota said:
I am in game delay... Just started watching it.... :)
Ooops... Sorry for spoiling it for you! :D

Sean, I am not saying who scored this time. ;)

Ok, time to go and do some yard work... I'll be back in this thread by 1 pm for the live game!

I am not going to watch the latest La Liga Report (at 12:30) as it will likely mention the results of other games that we are going to watch this weekend. I will DVR it and watch later.

Majestic HD: Lord Jim **+ (1965, Action / Ad) 2:30pm/11pm ET

GuyTv HD: Next Stop Wonderland 1pm/8pm ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts