https://www.liveuktv.com/index.asp
bbc1.gif
bbc2.gif

itv.gif
c4.gif

Streaming.gif

Live UK Television Channels Online

NEW - All channels now available with
8 hour delayed version at no extra cost!

MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
Get all 4 UK Channels
Watch on your computer 24/7
High quality internet stream
View from anywhere
No extra equiptment needed
No installation
Signup and watch instantly
$45.00 USD (£25 GBP approx) PER MONTH

Watch live British TV from anywhere in the world, all you need is a computer with high-speed Internet access!

Here at LiveUKTV we present an exciting new concept in online television entertainment. We provide high quality reliable streaming of UK terrestrial TV channels, such as BBC1, BBC2, ITV and Channel 4.

For the first time ever you can watch uninterrupted coverage of the UK’s leading four TV channels, over the Internet. Our service offers several benefits:

Stuck in the office?

Worry not, you can view our stream during your lunch and coffee breaks or simply leave running all day in a small window on your screen.

British Ex-pat or International Viewer?

If you live in a country that doesn't broadcast your these channels then our service offers the best way for you to watch them live 24 hours per day on a robust subscriber only web stream.Watch all of your favourite UK TV programmes in 2006

other services probably from the same company, web pages look similar :)
http://www.livesporton.tv/index2.asp

I'd be more than interested in this package - but that price is terrible ...
Do you have an agreement from those channels to re-broadcast their streams or is this something that is/has been setup off your own back ?
Call it a hunch - but i can't see the BBC being too happy that you are re-broadcasting their entire output and taking a profit from it .. Even the BBC themselves don't seem to be able to get internet re-broadcast rights for a lot of the content they use .. but you guys have the ok to do that ?

Then again - maybe i'm just too wary of all of those dodgy companies out there that have been setup to look genuine to fool us deperate consumers ;)

Last edited:
Hold on a minute, what do you mean by saying "Do you have an agreement..." , "that you are re-broadcasting their entire output " or "but you guys have the ok to do that ?
"???
Write it to them not to me, us or whomever on this forum, as you can see that I started couple threads on this IPTV section forum and it means that I am affiliated with any of these portals?

Sorry the way it was laid out - it looked like an advert to me ..
you are obviously far too efficient at this posting on forums lark.

;)

I assmed you would either know all about them or at least be affiliated in some way with them if you are "promoting" them by way of a forum post ... sorry if i rattled your cage.

reading the post you made ...

" Here at LiveUKTV we present an exciting new concept in online television entertainment. We provide high quality reliable streaming of UK terrestrial TV channels, such as BBC1, BBC2, ITV and Channel 4."

It sounded like you were part of the company rather than a third party reporter.
My mistake ...

:)

Last edited:
It doesn't look legit to me. Sorry, but it would need that mentioned explicitly on the site before I would give money to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)