Live Well Network Missing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
For the past 3 days or so, there has been no quality signal on the transponder 4140 V 30000 SR that carries the Live Well Networks and ABC feeds. Anyone else having this problem?

ABC will discontinue its homegrown digi-net Live Well Network in mid-January. Focused on food, fashion and travel, Live Well was viewed as an example of what broadcasters could pull off in the multicast space, with original programming and partner stations both within the ABC owned group and outside of it. But the numbers were not working for ABC.
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/local-tv/abc-discontinue-live-well-network/131646
Been talked about in earlier posts also.
Check out the OTA section as has also been there .

Reactions: Babadem
the station actually still exists...but their affiliates are dwindling
-8 O&O
-dozen or so Scripps owned affiliates

Station will stay around until April

For the past 3 days or so, there has been no quality signal on the transponder 4140 V 30000 SR that carries the Live Well Networks and ABC feeds. Anyone else having this problem?
Agree with Iceberg, it's still there. I'm getting Live Well East and Live Well West in PA at 67Q on 99W 4140 V 30000.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Based on the update from Iceberg and FTA4PA I have to take a second look.

Reactions: Mr Tony
The women like it and if you can lure them into and get them hooked on FTA its better for the men.

There is something for everybody up there. Outsiders would probably ask me "Why on earth would you watch a drama show about the Austailian Navy?" (Only on dvd now)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)