local channels freezing

mudpup2003

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Mar 12, 2005
You can remove it for test reasons, but the result will be a lowering in signal on all OTAs. Is your antenna located where you can access it?

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
yes, my antenna is on my balcony. Just slide the door open and there's my antenna. I can even see my tv when i stand my the antenna and the dish.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was watching Beauty Shop.

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
danielle
if you have something that you can loosen the bolts with and can see the tv from your antenna you can go to option 3 and go to the RF and go out and just turn it a little bet at a time and see if it make a difference.

t

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
I'm in the process of workin on it. However, I have a question for you. Part of our pbs stations are on RF 29 which is 8-1 and 8-2. 8-1 was locked in at 88 and 8-2 was recorded at like 44 I believe but neither channel will come in when I try and tune to them. Any suggestions?

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
danielle

you may be to far to really reach to pbs its like 34 miles away that antenna only reaches about 25 to 30 on a good day. and it is at 311* degrees and all the rest are around 296-302 so you may not get it.

t

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
thanks for all your help, I think I have it the way I need it now. Now I'll just monitor and make sure the pic doesn't freeze. If if does, you'll hear from me tomorrow. So go get some sleep cause I know that you probably have a busy day tomorrow.

TGIF

Danielle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)