Locations with FIOS available!!!

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
First after spending 10 minutes looking for the sticky option it just dawned on me that I'm not a Staff Member anymore lol. Maybe when I have more time in the future I'll get more involved. Okay so any fellow staff members can sticky this if they believe it can be of value.

This thread is designed so that people that either have FIOS or know of an area that has FIOS can post this information so we can all benefit. I'm looking for people who live in apartments, townhomes, villas etc to post if they know FIOS is available also. Please limit your locations to specific complexes, neighborhoods, streets etc. Also please only post if your "sure" the area has FIOS. Don't always go by the availability checker as this can be wrong. If you can verify that an ONT is installed or ask friends. I will start with the first entire complex below.

Belle Oak Villas complex which is on Belcher Rd. near East Bay Drive currently has FIOS available. This is an entire villa complex and these are the types of places most of us are interested as these are so specific because of HOA not giving access to the complexity of installation.

Lets continue this post and help each other out because this is a good buyers market and we all don't want to buy not knowing if FIOS will ever come. I will post the complex again with a google maps link to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)