Logo Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I didn't take pics of all of them. Here's a couple more...

I wish Newsmax, Arirang, CCTV, and select other SD stations weren't broadcast in smush-o-vision... Some are letterbox/postage like Discovery Family. Some are proper 16:9 SD like BYU TV.
I usually have my format set to pillar box, so I agree. I don't like having to change it to original format for Newsmax. Although, I find I don't watch Newsmax that much. I usually watch Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, or TheBlaze on my Roku 3. When Newsmax first came out I really thought I'd be watching it more.

I have a 5 LNB dish. I think I have seen on here that guide data comes from the 119 with that set up. Would that have anything to do with my logos updating, anyone?

I have a 5 LNB dish. I think I have seen on here that guide data comes from the 119 with that set up. Would that have anything to do with my logos updating, anyone?
IF, you have a SWM set up, it doesn't come off the 119 anymore.

Would it make a difference in the logos, I doubt it.

They should have channel logos in the guide like Dish does.

Yes, they should. If Dish and Comcast can figure it out, Directv should be able to. All of the channels on my parents X1 have logos in the guide, except 1 local subchannel with no network affiliation.

Here are some of them. I emailed them about Nat Geo Wild and the ones with missing logos. They told me that they forwarded my message to their graphics people. Who knows if they actually did...
I have a HR44-700 and still do not have logos for Longhorn Network and Fusion. Does anybody have an idea why I don't?

I have a HR44-700 and still do not have logos for Longhorn Network and Fusion. Does anybody have an idea why I don't?

I doubt anyone, even those in charge at Directv, fully knows how the logos work. Nat Geo Wild HD STILL has the Nat Geo Mundo logo. It's like that on the app, too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)