Look it, its a free Sony Plasma TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hdtvtechno!!

I ordered one. Gee, I wonder when it will ship? :D

It's such a fake. I mean, it CLEARLY says FREE SHIPPING but when you try to checkout, it tacks on an additional 5.51 for shipping. Definitely a deal killer for me. :)

I wouldn't be suprised if this was like an Amazon storefront that I saw once. They would sell a very expensive item, like this TV for instance, at a ridiculously low price that obviously was below market value. This was to avoid higher Amazon fees based off of the purchase price. They would then contact you later to pay the remaining balance on the true price. Except they neglected to tell you what that price was in the storefront.

I'm not worried about it really. I'll probably get an email saying that they had a problem with their ordering system and my order be cancelled.

Hehe, if they don't I'll initiate a chargeback. Besides, I picked a low limit credit card.

According to there web site all the Sony Tvs are free. Just remember one thing " Anything that sounds to good to be true usually is not " !!! Although it would be nice if it were true.

It's all of $5.

I haven't gotten any emails besides the initial email confirmation.

I couldn't resist either.. I ordered one as well. I had a 100 dollar visa cash card that I used to order it.. had shipping of 8.56 for it.... got an order confirmation email, but that is it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts