Look out Baltimore. Cameron's here.

ESPN - Cameron joins Ravens as offensive coordinator - NFL

Just off the presses so to speak. Maybe he'll be a better O' Coordinator than a head coach.

Maybe...there are some guys that just not ment to be HEAD Coaches...look at Norv Turner as a perfect example. This year, after quite a few tries as a head coach, I think was his best coaching job. And to Cam case....think of the offense he USE TO coordinate in San Diego, and the piece of crap offense he went to in Miami.....night and day.

Maybe...there are some guys that just not ment to be HEAD Coaches...look at Norv Turner as a perfect example. This year, after quite a few tries as a head coach, I think was his best coaching job. And to Cam case....think of the offense he USE TO coordinate in San Diego, and the piece of crap offense he went to in Miami.....night and day.
The fact that Norv Turner was NOT [meant(corr. Sp.)] is NOT anything new to the current NFL fans. Mr. Turner's reputation: HC VS OC up to this point is well documented. To expect the expected as it is the Miami case is like dreaming 49ers QB Alex Smith setting the NFL on fire. To Norv Turner's credit also well known and respected for his QB guru ability managed to help Alex Smith somewhat. Having said that Phillip Rivers benefited from Turner the OC/QB guru. This is Turner's third try:
Washington, Oakland and now San Diego. Washington and Oakland were NOT exactly power houses. Given ALL the talent that there is in San Diego fans have the right to expect big time results. One game shy of the big dance is NOT bad at all considering all those injuries...

The fact that Norv Turner was NOT [meant(corr. Sp.)] is NOT anything new to the current NFL fans. Mr. Turner's reputation: HC VS OC up to this point is well documented. To expect the expected as it is the Miami case is like dreaming 49ers QB Alex Smith setting the NFL on fire. To Norv Turner's credit also well known and respected for his QB guru ability managed to help Alex Smith somewhat. Having said that Phillip Rivers benefited from Turner the OC/QB guru. This is Turner's third try:
Washington, Oakland and now San Diego. Washington and Oakland were NOT exactly power houses. Given ALL the talent that there is in San Diego fans have the right to expect big time results. One game shy of the big dance is NOT bad at all considering all those injuries...

That is why I said that San Diego was his best coaching, as a head coach, yet... He showed some fire he had not shown before....

I figured he would end up somewhere. The Dolphins just don't have a team and need some decent players.

I don't think he can even help the Dolphins.

Yeah...he can, I mean Huizinga has never been afraid to spend money on THIS TEAM(we all know he didn't give a crap about the 1997 World Series Champion Marlins)....so if his royal a$$holeness, the Tuna says spend it, he will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts