look what I found :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Apprentice

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 28, 2008
Wichita Kansas
Got home today went to my garage to look for a distribution amp. There are 5 74e primestar dishes all lined up nicely for me. Someone likes me lol. Good to have installer friends I guess :)

2011-04-01_18-55-09_397.jpg2011-04-01_18-55-36_166.jpg

nope they are really there. lol I will check again. But what can I say. I don't even know who brought them over as I work out of town and the wife was gone today.

my buddy called and said yes he gave them too me. they were going to throw them away :( Glad he thought of me. More than I need but hey never know

They all look complete, but beyond that...
Maybe you can share them out to the less fortunate as parts.
The LNBs and feedhorns shouldn't go to waste, nor should the mounts.

Few years ago, I got home to find four new-looking hubcaps by my front door.
They fit/match the ones on my Toyota Camry.
A buddy had gotten a similar model (but his is LPG? powered) and decided to put fancy wheels on it.
Better to have a spare, than be one short, I always say. ;)

What's the size and model number of the larger Channel Master dish that rests at the back behind others? What it was originally used for? How heavy it is? Any extra parts coming with it? :) The season of gifts has started - do you want to share this one with others? :D I'm the first in-line...

Wow... It looks like a solid 1m peace of molded art to me. :) I wonder what's the best way to mount it on a motor? Would DG-380 be enough for it? What are LNB models that come with it?

That is a 84e as Tron stated. It is complete just not put together yet. It is new and I have never used it yet. Got it at the end of summer last year. Hope to make use of it this summer :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts