Looking for eastern time zone city to visit in RV to get Comcast Chicago

No. It didn't. Indiana no longer has "Indiana Time" (Counties in EST would not change to DST with some exceptions near Cincinnati). The several counties near Chicagoland and Evansville in Indiana are still in Central Time (DST and EST). The rest of the state is Easter Time (DST and EST)

Yep. New Carlisle is right inside the St. Joseph country line and "might" be considered part of the Chicago DMA, but I'm not sure since it's only 12-15 miles from South Bend.

New Carlisle is Eastern time, but their High School is across the county line so the whole school system is on Central time, even though the one primary school is in Eastern.

The zip is 46552. See if that works for you.

D'oh! I just remembered, we get Comcast Chicago in South Bend, so you should come here and check out the Studebaker museum while you're watching the Cubs/White Sox/Bulls/Blackhawks/Fire.

Reactions: Holysmoke
Yep. New Carlisle is right inside the St. Joseph country line and "might" be considered part of the Chicago DMA, but I'm not sure since it's only 12-15 miles from South Bend.

New Carlisle is Eastern time, but their High School is across the county line so the whole school system is on Central time, even though the one primary school is in Eastern.

The zip is 46552. See if that works for you.

D'oh! I just remembered, we get Comcast Chicago in South Bend, so you should come here and check out the Studebaker museum while you're watching the Cubs/White Sox/Bulls/Blackhawks/Fire.

thanks foxbat, we are on our way now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts