LOS Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i don't got all the detail, but yesterday my by brother loss his LOS, because his neighbor knock it out by mistake. so he always that his neighbor hate the dish, because his landlord told him there been compliant about the dish, so he when up his door and say something the guy couldn't be nicer he said he a friend who work pulling up dishes and he can be there in the hour to realign the dish, he did came and realign the dish, and to my knowledge he have all channels except for 1! what can cause this? just wondering, he does have Directv coming tomorrow because that channel is very important to him

What the hell!? I can't understand your spelling. Try slowing down when typing. As for 1 channel missing, he may have more then that and he doesn't realize it. The dish isn't prolly tuned properly.

What the hell!? I can't understand your spelling. Try slowing down when typing. As for 1 channel missing, he may have more then that and he doesn't realize it. The dish isn't prolly tuned properly.
sorry, and i do, your probably right with missing more channels that he doesn't know about, but i was just curious

What dish does he have? What models receiver? And please post the signal strengths of all transponders from all sats.
like i said i only post this because i was curious about this, i don't have any info on his setup, directv is coming tomorrow, because he can't live without that channel, if it's wasn't for that i doubt if he would of call for a service call, i am sure he other channels out but doesn't care unless there is problem, unlike me 2 years ago i will call everyday until my problem is fix!

Is he in Erie as well ? Has he changed packages lately ? He needs to have Choice Extra in order to get STO.
he in Erie as well, no it just said Searching for satellite, he probably has more missing channels that he doesn't know about

like i said i only post this because i was curious about this, i don't have any info on his setup, directv is coming tomorrow, because he can't live without that channel, if it's wasn't for that i doubt if he would of call for a service call, i am sure he other channels out but doesn't care unless there is problem, unlike me 2 years ago i will call everyday until my problem is fix!

Baseball fan no\t wanting to miss the beginning of the season ?

Not much else on STO at the moment other than maybe Cav's basketball, that can't be it ...

Sounds like an alignment issue, have you checked the signal strength for that station ? Does he have low numbers in a lot of transponders ?
like i said i only post this because i was curious about this, i don't have any info on his setup, directv is coming tomorrow, because he can't live without that channel, i am sure that what it, i am just happy is not mine lol

today directv came and i guess his neighbor hit his dish, and damage it so bad they needed to pull up a new dish!

Do me a favor lacubs, ask him if he is a fan if Bruce Drennan and all bets are off.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)