Loss of sound on CBS HD

bigjez

Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Is anyone experienceing intermittent loss of sound on CBS HD? Where I live its on channel 433. While watching the NFL playoff game on 1/13/07 it was quite annoying. I am trying to find out if this is a local problem or not. I do know that everyone where I live did have the problem.

Thanx

Vrod

I have had this problem off and on now for quite some time in Augusta, GA. I have not yet called COMCAST about it but I am using an HDMI cable and I wonder if that might be the cause?

I am in Savannah, Ga and its happening to everyone I know on Comcast. AS you know Savannah & Augusta is the same office. Please Complain to Comcast.

Thanx

No problem with the audio dropping out in central Massachusetts. The only complaint I have with CBS is that the audio intermittently switches between dolby and dolby 5.1, usually around the commercial breaks. More annoying than anything. So glad I wasn't losing audio during the Patriots game yesterday!

for me the superbowl was almost impossible to watch in West Michigan, I seriously lost about 30 plays from the screen freezing and no sound. It still pixelates quite a bit for me.

cbs is by far the worse HD channel in our lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts