Madam Secretary

Stevie needs to fall down an open elevator shaft

Thank you for that encouraging comment, I didn´t even mention Stevie, because I actually was about to give up thinking there´s no way to get rid of her, but your comment still brings me some hope :D

I guess we all (or at least most of us) find Russell a very nice person, even Elizabeth´s coach and his dog, but Stevie...mmmm :rolleyes:

I just had a great idea. give Stevie her own show, they can make a spin off about Stevie and the president´s son and their adventures in some remote place.

Or Stevie could be abducted by aliens, and they don´t bring her back ever. Sorry guys no returns once the merchandise is out the door.

If Wallis Currie-Wood's mission is to make "Stevie" the most annoying & hated character on TV,then she deserves an Emmy,because her acting is spot on. Can anyone honestly remember the premises of the episodes already shown? I vaguely remember that last night's episode had to do with a Russian sub. Wallis Currie-Wood's limited screen time allows for people to get so wound up over Stevie that they forget what else happened on the episode.

Reactions: KAB and TNGTony
Years ago, "Kill Larry the Lobster?"

Now, "Kill Stevie the Dumba**"?"

Yes, or no?

Voting booths are open

Since I read the above comments before watching the Russian sub episode, and because this time Stevie occupied much more time of the same on screen, I just fast forwarded without really watching, I still would like to watch fully though.

Elizabeth will take this Sunday off, and I´ll be looking forward to next episode.
Hopefully by then, Stevie will have mysteriously disappeared from this planet :D

Reactions: KAB
And if they don´t ditch Stevie from this show completely, I´d rather they would fully dedicate her some episodes, to have others fully dedicated to everything else but Stevie.
That way I would be able to skip the Stevie episodes. ;)

I've just read the synopsis for the season finale on May 3rd,& the most important part of the synopsis,the only thing that counts is,"Stevie and the president's son start a relationship." What else is happening on the show? Who cares.:biggrin

I am currently facing some very serious personal problems, then I come here I read that Stevie will be happy.

Then I guess I should be able to sleep peacefully tonight, after all my sleepless nights the last week.

Thank You Stevie, if you´re OK, I guess I should be OK, actually as long as Stevie is OK, who cares about me, right ?

Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
I am currently facing some very serious personal problems, then I come here I read that Stevie will be happy.

Then I guess I should be able to sleep peacefully tonight, after all my sleepless nights the last week.

Thank You Stevie, if you´re OK, I guess I should be OK, actually as long as Stevie is OK, who cares about me, right ?
I'm glad at least that you can still joke while you are going through whatever it is that you are.

I just read an article called,"10 of the Worst TV Characters of All Time," & Stevie wasn't on the list.:(
Don't worry,I sent the article's writer a tweet to let him know about his error/omission.

And it would have been perfect if she hadn´t been on screen for those 15 seconds.:biggrin

Anyway, I was hoping the drone operation would be successful in executing Julia.
But now it seems like things will get more interesting.
I´m not sure Elizabeth is clear about her opinion of Julia.but I guess I´ll have to wait and see what happens in the season finale.

Netflix - Marvel's Luke Cage

New Amsterdam (NBC)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)