mailbox message

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
pocahontas ark
I did a factory reset on my 920 today after driveing my actuaitor to far east trying to find P9. Anyway went back to G1 and did the reset let it set and download the channel maps after I did that I programed in some sats but stuff like NWCN on C4 581 was not comeing in so I let it set on G1 some more. Came back about an hour later and NWCN was working and I noticed that I had a new mailbox message. What is weird is that I thougt that the 4dtv message system was abandoned long ago.

Attachments

• Mailbox message 001.jpg
    Mailbox message 001.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Mailbox message 002.jpg
    Mailbox message 002.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I had a similar message a while ago on my 922. Even without a reset. I think mine tripped during a remap. Normally it's only on W5 but, after it visited G1 it popped up.

There's some other ancient message about K1 or K2 satellites up there too.

I just checked my 920 and it has the same exact message, except the date on mine says 10/1! :eek: I guess it's been there a while. :rolleyes:

i called that number, and it rang in to satellite video center, and someone answered! I thought they went out of business long ago! What do they do now adays? they said they dont sell ppv anymore, who still sells ppv?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)