Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
Nah, this guy lives in Sacramento not Pittsburgh! Although there is a Pittsburg close by! :D

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
OK
LOL! That's crazy I really feel for the person who had to answer all those calls.

Annie61

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 14, 2008
Agawam Ma
I wonder if the "satellites" will charge him an ETF if he gets it to stop. :D

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Hmm, wonder if he is a poster here.....
:)

He claims to believe his body is controlled by satellites.

“My brain, I can feel it starting. I’m blasted by the signals, every couple of minutes,” he said. “I yell and I scream, ‘Stop it, I don’t need this,’ but they never listen.”

Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

He's not nearly as wacko as some of the people that are in the "comments" part of that newspage. Read them and look how many basically appear to believe him...

ryback1990

Active SatelliteGuys Member
May 24, 2013
riverdale, maryland
This dude is crazy as hell. Its pretty sad and unfortunate. I think he needs to call up Dr. Phil and have a sit on the couch. He is in need of what we i call dire psychological help.

Cire

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 18, 2013
kansas
So, what did he call 911 every time there wasn't something on the television set? It does seem to be a bit of a crazy thing to do, but it would be interesting to find his reason behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)