March 1st is just around the corner!!!!!!

randym431

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 29, 2004
If you're thinking of voom, I'd act fast. Their $1 install promo ends March 1st. And " if " voom rolls out that dvr later in March, and if you didnt get voom already, you'll kick yourself many times for missing out. Dont say I didnt warn you...

patrickpiteo said:
Just a feeling but I think they will extend it now...
That's what everyone was saying last year too. But when the promotion ended last spring, you had to wait until the end of summer to get a new one! I wouldn't take a risk. Current $1 offer is too good to pass it by!

Once the DVR and my local RSN is on, I'll be there, was about to make the switch from E* to Comcast, but the Sales Rep no showed 2nd day in a row( claimed meetings both days in a row) so hopefully if/when they get the DVR going, they will have a great new sub deal.

Ilya said:
That's what everyone was saying last year too. But when the promotion ended last spring, you had to wait until the end of summer to get a new one! I wouldn't take a risk. Current $1 offer is too good to pass it by!
No complaints from me I got in on the $0 deal.. :yes Here's to new channels and the DVR!

Patrick Pieto

i saw your post in AVS what do you mean by Voom Main Screen do you have to turn your Satellite to a certain channel.

I was just curious becaus you said they were going to add there channels early so these is good news. :D

SonicRob said:
i saw your post in AVS what do you mean by Voom Main Screen do you have to turn your Satellite to a certain channel.

I was just curious because you said they were going to add there channels early so these is good news. :D
On the menu main VOOM screen where they post program messages it says:

Voom announces plans for early expansion of its satellite capacity. Voom continues to grow thanks to the enthusiasm and loyalty of its subscribers throughout the nation. :)

Okay

That sounds great to me i can't wait i will see my menu tonight i am going to watch some TV. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts