Marvel "Agents of Shield"

I enjoyed the show last night and enjoy the series with the character interactions also!! :)

Whedon does fall back to favorite actors. Nice appearance by Dichen Lachman. So she is/was Skye's mother?

Looks like it to me. Would explain Skye's somewhat mixed-ethnicity.

Dichen Lachman dies a lot in these fantasy sci-fi TV shows (second time this week).

Next Episode: S02, E09

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"... Ye Who Enter Here":
SHIELD discovers the ancient city but uncovering the secrets may require a major sacrifice; May and Skye are determined to get Raina before Whitehall.

S~

I have to say that I am looking forward to Agent Carter more anyway. She looked hot in her red dress in Capt. America and I 've always like a good looking woman who can kick ass too.:oldwink

Next Episode: S02, E10

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"What They Become":
Whitehall and Coulson's forces take part in an explosive confrontation that changes everyone's fate; Skye uncovers secrets about her past.

S~

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23795/debriefing_the_marvels_agents_of_shield_winter_finale

With its Winter Finale, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” laid a number of revelations on its audience, while also saying good bye to a fan-favorite character in an action-packed hour that brought some storylines to a close while opening the door to a plethora of new ones!

The show revealed Skye’s true identity as Daisy Johnson, a.k.a. the super powered Quake from the comics, and that the Doctor’s real name is actually Calvin Zabo, a.k.a. Mister Hyde.

Thanks!

After posing the question I spent some time reading the wiki pages and gave up after it made my head hurt. There is just too much background material. I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

I know nothing about the comics myself, so that's what I do with all these superhero type shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash, SHIELD)--just sit back and enjoy. And then things often don't turn out like they did in the comics anyway. Ignorance is bliss. :)

Good mid-season finale episode. Sorry to see Trip go. SHIELD can't afford to lose a single agent at this point, especially one with proven loyalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts