Me dead?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

waylew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2010
northern WEST new york
So am I the only one ME died for?Started breaking up and then gone about 10 to 6 pm eastern tonite.Everything else,Movies,THIS etc is working fine.:confused:

So am I the only one ME died for?Started breaking up and then gone about 10 to 6 pm eastern tonite.Everything else,Movies,THIS etc is working fine.:confused:

I'm at work and can't check right now, but that's classic behavior (or used to be) for MEtv when that high-power sports transponder next door fired up. I used to have this problem when I had a 6ft dish. It went away when I got my 10ft dish. Is your dish only 6 feet or so?

P.s. By the way "Me dead" is improper English! lol

Nope ,10' Winegard Pinnacle,I never had that problem with ME.Anyway it started working again sometime between my first and second post.I had rescanned before my first post and it still wasn't working then,so I dunno.:D

I have that problem with my 6ft. For the past 3 weeks I have been unable to watch Lost in Space and Star trek Saturday nights because Aztec TV has been running a live talent show on adjacent high power transponder.

Used to see that a lot when they were on the other satellite. Since the move, it hasn't happened to me more than once or twice.

So that's it!!! A high-power sports transponder next door causing me to lose MeTv on Sat nights. I had just enough gain on my 6 footer last night to keep a sig but had some pixel break up at times. This problem seemed to go away for the longest time until the last few weeks or so.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is DiSEqC a 1-way or 2-way Protocol?

Symbol Rate (SR)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)