Me TV Coming to Washington DC

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
According to DCRTV.COM Me-TV will be coming to WJLA in MArch replacing their Weather Now subchannel. I am looking forward to this.

The DISH guide has shown Me TV coming----until today. Now it shows the radar weather channel through the length of the guide. I don't know if that isa mistake or whether there is a problem.

The DISH guide has shown Me TV coming----until today. Now it shows the radar weather channel through the length of the guide. I don't know if that isa mistake or whether there is a problem.
I wish that Dish would carry the sub-channel for METV here in OKC. I have to use the OTA adapter for the Hopper to get METV.

WPTZ Burlington replaced THIS with ME. Before the switch I was a bit disapointed because I enjoyed THIS but ME has been a surprise upgrade.

Cheers, K

The guide data still is not back. This is a horrible commentary on my life but I was looking forward to watching reruns of "Make Room For Daddy". I understand that they qill be showing one of the episodes where uncle Tonoose comes to visit next week. You can't play with me like this.

a simple look on the metv site (metvnetwork.com) shows the following

You can watch Me-TV Washington, DC on the following stations:
(Launches 3/1/13) OTA: WJLA : 7.2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)