Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikekohl

Prehistoric Satellite Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 4, 2004
Montfort, Wisconsin
Preview of an announcement that will be made on WEDNESDAY night's satellite talk shows (both Satellite Guys and SatTalk).

Our sale of lost treasure (KTI 10-foot model SI-10 mesh antennas) must come to an end after this week.
We have a buyer willing to purchase anything not sold by this weekend, and they would be shipped out of the country. Antennas have been wearing out their welcome where they are stored, and they have been ordered gone after Friday night, so they do not have to be re-shipped. (Friday is May 16, 2014)

If you are waiting for a sudden announcement that we will be building mesh antennas next week or next month, and anticipating that such a wait may save you money, think again. While we would like to start such an enterprise, it is by no means a done deal, and if we are met with a lukewarm response to sale of this batch of antennas being sold at the discounted price of 499.00 plus shipping, there exists the possibility that production of new antennas may not happen at all.

Contact Mike Kohl at 608-546-2523 between now and Friday to get more information on ordering an antenna.
If you are in South Florida, they can be picked up with no freight charge.
UPS FREIGHT will ship them anywhere in the US Lower 48 for 475.00, on a pallet. Save 50 bucks if shipping to a commercial delivery address, even if you have to bother a friend to use his business location.

Any antennas previously ordered will be shipped this week....sorry for any delays, but we did fall down on logistics, and an unhappy landlord is now forcing us to rush things. This is your one and only chance to get a four piece sectional antenna in like-new condition, at probably half of the suggested reselling price.

My order is IN! Can't wait to get it!

Did you ever get / find a manual for these? Would love to start looking and getting ready for the install.

This might be the last chance to get a real 10 foot mesh dish like this for quite awhile, so if your sitting on the fence... jump in! Sure the shipping might be high, but its still cheaper then what the dish would have cost you new... and you can't find dishes this quality anywhere for any price but here.

I should note that neither SatelliteGuys or myself is profiting from the sale of these dishes. For those who know Mike Kohl and his history in C Band I am happy to help him find homes for these dishes. For 30 years people have trusted Mike Kohl and his satellite advice.

I am bumping this one because Mike still has a number of these NEW 10 Foot KTI Mesh dishes available for $499 plus shipping!

Many Many people have been asking for new 10 Foot Mesh Dishes and here they are! Honestly if Mike can not move these new dishes at this price then honestly I can't see anyone making C Band dishes for the US Market! A lot of people have said they wanted one but very few have ordered. This could be your last chance EVER to get a new 10 Foot Mesh Dish this quality here in the US. So if your interested hop on it now!

I wish I wish I had the space. No way it'd fit on the balcony. I doubt I'd be able to store it somewhere for a few years (and possibly combine shipping with another one).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)