MeTV new schedule effective 1/1

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Me-TV's new Winter Schedule is out. The new schedule will begin January 1st, 2015. Here's a rundown:

1) Quincy, M.E. will air weekdays at 11am ET/PT.
2) Carol Burnett & Friends will air weeknights at 11pm ET/PT.
3) The Me-TV Mystery Movie will air weeknights from 12:30am to 2:30am ET/PT, and will pay homage to the old NBC Mystery Movie lineup of the past. It will feature episodes from McCloud, Columbo, McMillan & Wife, and Banacek.
4) Some of MeTV’s current shows find new homes and a few fan favorites return to the schedule. “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” can now be seen weekday mornings from 8:30- 9:00am ET/PT. “The Love Boat” returns to port weekday mornings from 9:00- 10:00am ET/PT. “Adventures of Superman” lands on weekday afternoons from 4:00- 5:00pm ET/PT. “The Mod Squad” joins the Sunday “Catch Me If You Can” line-up from 5:00- 6:00pm ET/PT.

One affiliate posted the schedule (MeTV hasnt yet)

Attachments

• MeTV_Schedule_1Q15.pdf
    209.1 KB · Views: 848
Reactions: Magic Static
Me-TV's new Winter Schedule is out. The new schedule will begin January 1st, 2015. Here's a rundown:

1) Quincy, M.E. will air weekdays at 11am ET/PT.
2) Carol Burnett & Friends will air weeknights at 11pm ET/PT.
3) The Me-TV Mystery Movie will air weeknights from 12:30am to 2:30am ET/PT, and will pay homage to the old NBC Mystery Movie lineup of the past. It will feature episodes from McCloud, Columbo, McMillan & Wife, and Banacek.
4) Some of MeTV’s current shows find new homes and a few fan favorites return to the schedule. “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” can now be seen weekday mornings from 8:30- 9:00am ET/PT. “The Love Boat” returns to port weekday mornings from 9:00- 10:00am ET/PT. “Adventures of Superman” lands on weekday afternoons from 4:00- 5:00pm ET/PT. “The Mod Squad” joins the Sunday “Catch Me If You Can” line-up from 5:00- 6:00pm ET/PT.

One affiliate posted the schedule (MeTV hasnt yet)

Great lineup!! Thanks for the info.

I guess it depends on tastes. The only thing right now I record on MeTV is Saved by the Bell on Sunday's (and the occasional Brady Bunch episode)
AntennaTV has stuff that I like (Diffrent Strokes, All in Family, WKRP, Married with Children). Thats why I have a Tivo set up at my mom's. They get antennaTV in Minneapolis, I don't in Duluth :)

Interesting line-up changes. Thanks again Iceberg. Problem is, I'm getting horrible signal strength, and quality numbers on METV over the past 4 days. Is it me, or is anyone having the same issue? Since November 1, my numbers for MeTv have been way down. Is there anything I can do to my dish? My numbers for Heroes, and Icons are better. Why??

Interesting line-up changes. Thanks again Iceberg. Problem is, I'm getting horrible signal strength, and quality numbers on METV over the past 4 days. Is it me, or is anyone having the same issue? Since November 1, my numbers for MeTv have been way down. Is there anything I can do to my dish? My numbers for Heroes, and Icons are better. Why??
you might want to post that in the free to air area ;)

by the way Adam12 & Dragnet move to CoziTV starting in January (thats why they are not on the schedule)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts