metv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Titanium lnbf and any amiko receivers are best ones to buy I have a nano but a mini hd or a3 would be a good choice. Talk to our vendors wallyhts, titanium satellite, or ke4est Michael electronics.

I didn't say it,just relaying info from an informed source.As far as the dates that things are supposed to happen in sat tv,it seems that they never happen quite as scheduled.
And who knows,they may have changed their mind and the channel will stay there for awhile.
I'm just bringing up that I wouldn't base my buying decisions on just one channel, that may be going away shortly.

Howdy qwertio12!

this is the only way i can recieve metv so i guess im screwed

Maybe or maybe not...

With a recent job promotion and transfer I moved to an area where TV antenna reception is horrible (1 CBS and 2 Fox, barely). Since we don't desire cable or any pay satellite service, I got into FTA about 6 months ago with one 1.2 m dish only trying for PBS. I'm now up to two 1.2 m dishes for Ku and a 7.5 foot dish for C-band (and pursuing larger C-band dishes)...

In addition to the suggestions in the posts above: For a few months now, I've been using a Titanium C1PLL LNBF on my C-band dish with a Manhattan RS-1933 receiver with good results (including MeTV, amongst many others).

AND... I have found what beavs2112 stated "As you can see we have friendly people here willing to help" to be quite true.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)