MHD on channel 823

Yeah, watching it right now! It seems to be a mixture of MTV, VH1, and CMT. So far it's very nice... I'm watching VH1 Storytellers with Green Day. I don't think I've watched this much MTV since it first came out. Had to change the channel at Brooks and Dunn (sorry country fans) though.

korsjs said:
rub it in guys, rub it in.

Haha... you know, I really do feel sorry that everyone that wants FIOS TV can't get it yet- just like I felt for the past 6 months. Really, once FIOS is everywhere it will be nothing but good ol' American competition with satellite, cable and fios which means nothing but good for us viewers.

By the way, what else is MHD on? Surely not fios alone?

mindgrind said:
Haha... you know, I really do feel sorry that everyone that wants FIOS TV can't get it yet- just like I felt for the past 6 months. Really, once FIOS is everywhere it will be nothing but good ol' American competition with satellite, cable and fios which means nothing but good for us viewers.

By the way, what else is MHD on? Surely not fios alone?

I think its only on FIOS right now. If it is on another provider its a very small one which means that very very very very very very few customers have it compared to how many customers cable in general has.

comeon E* get the agreement done. :(

At least the good news is E* has more channels carried vs. not carried

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)