microHD Shipping Status

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
7/4/2012

We have shipped approximately 50 units that had been air shipped from our manufacturer to the priority orders and first customer orders. We are still awaiting delivery of the container. Our shipper accidently sent to their LAX hub. Should be on the road tomorrow for delivery on Friday.

We may be able to ship on Friday if the container arrives early enough, otherwise it will be Monday.

If you ordered online or by telephone and provided an email address, you will receive FedEx tracking as soon as the product is shipped.

Welcome to the unpredictable world of product manufacturing , international shipping and US Customs. Thank you for your patience!

i still say your / we are lucky customs didnt take em all home for themselves...
either that or they already snagged as many as they wished!
HEH!!

7/4/2012

Welcome to the unpredictable world of product manufacturing , international shipping and US Customs. Thank you for your patience!

I am being patient.
Just wondering if the U.S Customs cleared the rest of the microHD, or did they highjacted them and are holding them for ransom. LOL!!!

Thank You.

Last update was that it cleared customs and the container would be delivered to the SatelliteAV Warehouse on the 10th, and shipping would start as soon as they got the container. :)

Hang tight they are coming! :D

I hope we get to see a picture of the truck with all those receviers loaded in there. :D

041312pod01_J.jpg