Mitsubishi M-VR1000 help needed

Das Hammer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Too close to Ohio
I love this receiver. It's a workhorse and has been excellent since the day I received it.

Without getting into too many details............
I'm introducing a DVR into my setup and the audio is giving me a little trouble. I think I've got a solution, but what I'm trying to do is not working and I don't know if it is because of my ineptitude or if the receiver is not operating properly. The manual should be able to help me, but I don't have one.

If someone has a manual, or better yet, if you actually have this receiver and want to try and help me I would appreciate it. I'm afraid it would be too difficult to explain to someone who is not familiar with this receiver.

I've owned the receiver since 7/99 and have a manual. Let me know what you need, or I can scan it into a PDF and email it to you.

I need help getting the sub turned on. my remote won't allow it to be set send output to the sub.

M-VR1000

Hi All and Gunndunn,

I have purchased a Mitsubishi M-VR1000 used and would like to obtain an operator's manual. In the previous post it looks like you might have a PDF of this. Can you please email this to me?

I am an AV technician living near Denver Colorado. I appreciate the friendliness of this forum, what I have seen of it.

Thanks!

Ken

Welcome to the forum, TheRandom!

I see you replied to a post from 2007, so I am not sure if gunndunn is still on this forum, but perhaps someone else can help you.
(I did a quick Google search, but couldn't find the manual for your receiver. It might be hard to find.)
Good luck!

Welcome to the forum, TheRandom!

I see you replied to a post from 2007, so I am not sure if gunndunn is still on this forum, but perhaps someone else can help you.
(I did a quick Google search, but couldn't find the manual for your receiver. It might be hard to find.)
Good luck!

Not free, but these guys claim to have it for $7.50
Mitsubishi, MVR-1000

HHGregg is a reliable source and also lists it, but for $25. I believe for $25 you get a real hardcopy, while the other is a pdf.
Parts for Your Mitsubishi M-VR1000 at hhgregg Partsearch

M-VR1000

Hi All,

Thank you thank you thank you for your two responses. I have recently closed on a house and moved, so I apologize for not acknowledging your contributions sooner. I will look into these two options this week.

On another topic, I may have some older satellite gear for sale or gift in Denver Colorado. The old house has a Prodelin 3 meter Segmented Solid Satellite Dish, and there is some associated gear with that which I will need to inventory. Anyone interested?

Thanks again! Please do not be offended if it takes me some time to respond, as I am still in a large transition.

Take care!

Ken

M-VR1000 Update

Hi All,

Here is the update on my quest for the Holy Instruction Manuel.

I have contacted both of the suggested sources, and the results are as follows:

<Not free, but these guys claim to have it for $7.50
Mitsubishi, MVR-1000> (see link above)

I contacted them and they do not have the manual.

<HHGregg is a reliable source and also lists it, but for $25. I believe for $25 you get a real hardcopy, while the other is a pdf.
Parts for Your Mitsubishi M-VR1000 at hhgregg Partsearch> (see link above)

I contacted them and they helped me to place an order over the phone. I knew I was in trouble however when I received email verification with the following nomenclature under "order detail":

Mitsubishi I/B MVR1000 INSTRUCTION BOOK MVR1000 $24.95 Pending Sourcing

Pending Sourcing???? Perhaps you might source an item first before selling it... It was no surprise when the order was cancelled. My credit card was never charged.

So I am back to the first square. Anyone have a Mitsubishi M-VR1000, or the instruction manual for it?

I hope all are well, and thanks again for your suggestions!

Ken

Sorry, it was worth a shot. At least they were reputable about it.

I was going to suggest you head over to AVS Forum as they have a larger user base for HT. However, I did a search and there is no thread on this receiver.

Mitsubishi got out of the receiver business years ago. They only deal in TVs these days. The only suggestion I have at this point is to contact their parts department for TVs and see if they can come up with something:

MDEA Parts Department
Service Parts Including Instruction Books and Remote Controls
phone: 800-553-7278
fax: 800-825-6655

Mitsubishi got out of the receiver business years ago. They only deal in TVs these days. The only suggestion I have at this point is to contact their parts department for TVs and see if they can come up with something:

Thanks again for the suggestion. I have tried the Mitsubishi Parts route without results. I really appreciate you trying search options for me. Such nice people here. Keep your eyes peeled, and if any new ideas crop up, by all means let me know.

Take care!

Ken

We have a Mitsubishi AVR at our vacation place up north, but I'm not sure of the model. It isn't very powerful, maybe 50-70W/channel, and it doen't have many inputs.

Do you have a picture of the receiver?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)