MLB 2012 Postseason

A-Rod days are numbered in NY. They can publicly say the right thing but it is inevitable that the first opportunity he will be gone even if the Yankees have to eat the contract.

A-Rod days are numbered in NY. They can publicly say the right thing but it is inevitable that the first opportunity he will be gone even if the Yankees have to eat the contract.

Let's all hope A-Rod last days are in Baseball also :)

Believe it or not maybe even the Mets would have a national audience just because there from New York. The Mets always get national games on ESPN and FOX no matter how lousy they are.

Typical Tigers, finally get guys on (Berry) with the big guys coming up and Cabrera gets a hit, then Fielder hits into a DP to end the inning ...

0 runs scoring in the inning .... UGH

Typical Tigers, finally get guys on (Berry) with the big guys coming up and Cabrera gets a hit, then Fielder hits into a DP to end the inning ...

0 runs scoring in the inning .... UGH

Those double-plays are killing us.

FWIW, they just showed that the 1bmen pulled his foot and Fielder was actually safe and a run would have scored, but the UMP called him safe, they made the excuse that the UMP couldn't see it ?
Why would that be ?

He has no perifial vision ? Why is he out there then ?

FWIW, they just showed that the 1bmen pulled his foot and Fielder was actually safe and a run would have scored, but the UMP called him safe, they made the excuse that the UMP couldn't see it ?
Why would that be ?

He has no perifial vision ? Why is he out there then ?

I think he has to make a quick decision. He doesnt have the luxury, or at least I dont think he does, have the luxury of seeing replays. That reminded me of the Yankees getting shafted in the ALCS.

Everybody go get your Free Taco tomorrow, Stolen Base.

Of course, free taco tomorrow and a hurricane is coming. Im not going in no hurricane for a taco, thats for sure.

I think he has to make a quick decision. He doesnt have the luxury, or at least I dont think he does, have the luxury of seeing replays. That reminded me of the Yankees getting shafted in the ALCS.

Funny you should mention that, because I was thinking the same thing. ;)

Of course, free taco tomorrow and a hurricane is coming. Im not going in no hurricane for a taco, thats for sure.

Stay safe, buddy. It's supposed to start getting bad here late Monday morning.

Bill, same to you. In fact, everyone on the board who is going to be in the eye of this thing, stay safe. I'll have 7 hrs. of football plus game 4 of the World Series, so that should take my mind off things.

Tigers bats have to start waking up. Luckily, only down by 2 runs so they can come back. Btw, Sweeny Murti, who covers the Yankees, mentioned on Twitter that Sanchez is a free agent. Do you keep Sanchez or let him walk?

Jimbo said:
I just heard that, what a crock of $h!t that is.
They originally said get your Free Taco tomorrow ... then put up a disclaimer ...

They've said the 30th since Pagan stole the base on Thursday. This thread is the first time I've heard tomorrow mentioned.

Bill, same to you. In fact, everyone on the board who is going to be in the eye of this thing, stay safe. I'll have 7 hrs. of football plus game 4 of the World Series, so that should take my mind off things.

Tigers bats have to start waking up. Luckily, only down by 2 runs so they can come back. Btw, Sweeny Murti, who covers the Yankees, mentioned on Twitter that Sanchez is a free agent. Do you keep Sanchez or let him walk?

I believe the Tigers have every intention of KEEPING him, but they won't break the Bank to do it.

If your Sanchez, wouldn't you think you'd WANT to stay, considering chances he had of playing in the playoffs previously ?

Always nice to see the GOOD things NFL players do

Report: NBC Universal front-runner US EPL television rights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)