MLB 2012 Postseason

RandallA said:
A whole lotta of Posey! :D Great pitching from both sides and a couple of HRs from the big bats on each team.

And we're tied again. Bad pitch good swing. This back and forth is certainly entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Cain is living dangerously. I thought Peralta had gotten enough of that one to get it out.

After all the pitches up in the sixth, I'm surprised he came out for the seventh.

Edit: pleasantly surprised. Nice quick inning there.

I believe they said after game 1 that JV was 0-3 in the WS (which is why I assumed he took two losses in 2006). Have the Tigers been to the WS between 2006 and this year?

He could have been the #2 on the staff and lost 2 games in '06, I hadn't thought about that.

That said, he's a much better pitcher now than 6 years ago.

He was 1-2 in Post Season play in 06, but that doesn't mean he lost 2 in WS play, don't know.

How Sweeeep it is!!!!!!!! The last out by Mr Triple Crown champ lol.
San Francisco Giants are MLB's 2012 World Series Champions.
Giants Win the series 4-0

Sent from my JB iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

Damn friggen Giants. As a Dodgers fan the only thing I had going was for the Giants to lose. Not only did they win, they swept.

After never bringing a worlds championship to SF, they now bring 2 in the last 3 years.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

pro96 said:
How Sweeeep it is!!!!!!!! The last out by Mr Triple Crown champ lol.
San Francisco Giants are MLB's 2012 World Series Champions.
Giants Win the series 4-0

Sent from my JB iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

I don't like you at all. This hurts but good run for the tigers. Add V-mart and we might be back next year.

Well this series was better than the 4-0 scorecard would tell you.

Great pitching on both sides.
Finally some offense in the last game.

Congrats to the Giants ...