MLB Network missing

skohly

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
All day and continuing this morning the MLB Network is missing on all my tv's both the std chanel(149) and the HD(790)

I live in the Oakland NJ system area. I called customer service and the guy was very nice and tried to be helpful. He had me do the re-set, I knew that was useless. I asked him to check is tv and he had the chanel so I asked him where he was and he was in the Bronx so it's not a system wide problem. Anybody else have this problem as he said he had no other complaints. I find this odd.

No outage here. I'm also on the Oakland system. Watched Garza lose perfect game in the 7th last night.

No outage here. I'm also on the Oakland system. Watched Garza lose perfect game in the 7th last night.

Thanks for the response. I wanted to see that Boston vs Tampa game last night and heard about Garza/

Anyway I got up this morning and it was still out along with some other channels. It's now back. What gets me is I get exellent reception on all channels so how can some channels just disappear?

Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts