MLB Network on U-Verse

tonysoprano

Original poster
May 31, 2005
Does anyone have any idea if/when U-Verse will carry MLB Network? I just started U-Verse in late December of 2010. I knew they did not carry MLB Network but did not realize how much I was going to miss it. Had Comcast and may go back as can't get any type of dish service (wooded area, trees block signal). Also, I have an att.net email address. Anyway of retaining that if I get rid of U-Verse and go over to Comcast?

Uverse added MLB Network to their lineup just a few days ago, Ch 634 for Sd, Ch 1634 for HD. Took them long enough. Only bad thing about it is that it's on the U-300 and 450 pkgs. So, with the lesser pkgs that want it, they have to upgrade to at least the U-300 to get it. I think it's kind of a cheap move by AT&T. I think they did it because they have a smaller customer base than other providers so, they're trying to make as much off their customers as they can to pay for the rights to show MLB. If they added it to The Sports Pack, it would be $10 bucks extra per month to have the Sports Pack. Instead, you have to pay at least $20 extra for moving to the U300 and even more to the U-450.

Uverse added MLB Network to their lineup just a few days ago, Ch 634 for Sd, Ch 1634 for HD. Took them long enough. Only bad thing about it is that it's on the U-300 and 450 pkgs. So, with the lesser pkgs that want it, they have to upgrade to at least the U-300 to get it. I think it's kind of a cheap move by AT&T. I think they did it because they have a smaller customer base than other providers so, they're trying to make as much off their customers as they can to pay for the rights to show MLB. If they added it to The Sports Pack, it would be $10 bucks extra per month to have the Sports Pack. Instead, you have to pay at least $20 extra for moving to the U300 and even more to the U-450.

Thanks for that info. Yes, I saw the channel and thought that was weird as I was not getting it. But I only have the 200 package. So now I either upgrade to the 300 package or get Comcast. But I really appreciate you letting me know. I did not receive anything from UVerse informing me that they even had it. Thanks again.

remote to receiver programming time warner

Thanks for all the info!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)