Modern Family

We just watched last night as I was out of the country last week. Loved the episode. Absolutely great! The writing on this show is unmatched.

Sofia Vergara was smokin tonight and is always hilarious. Loved her in that black dress. Sofia in stunning HD! WOW WOW WOW! Julia Bowen looks awesome as well!

This is definitely one of my favorite shows on t.v. today. I was worried for awhile that it might go downhill, but it really can't be beat. I have to love the dad in the show. Phil reminds me so much of my dad at times. I wonder if they plan on publishing that book of inspiration he wrote? That would be a must have.

Can't believe there was no talk all season. Definitely once of my favorite shows.

S~

Well there really is not a lot to talk about, there are very few long running plots. Besides Jay and Gloria having a baby I cannot think of another plot for the season. The episodes are pretty much self contained. A great boon for reruns.

Sofia Vergara Is Unrecognizable On 'Modern Family' Set
You're definitely not used to seeing Sofia Vergara like this.The glamorous bombshell looked like a shred of herself on the set of "Modern Family" in Beverly Hills on August 7. With smeared lipstick, disheveled hair, tattered sweatpants and a pair of Crocs to top it off, the 42-year-old beauty is hardly recognizable in these photos:
o-SV-1-570.jpg
o-SOFIA-V-2-570.jpg
It's safe to assume her bizarre look is for the show and not a change in the actress' fashion taste. Either way, it's a pretty startling departure from Vergara's typical red carpet looks:
o-SOFIA-VERGARA-570.jpg
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/08/sofia-vergara-unrecognizable-modern-family_n_5661832.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592 Wow my guess it is for one of the shows they are shooting now!! ;) :)

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Modern Family[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2009-09-23[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Steven Levitan[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Christopher Lloyd[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ed O'Neill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sofía Vergara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Burrell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesse Tyler Ferguson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Bowen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarah Hyland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rico Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eric Stonestreet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ariel Winter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nolan Gould[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Modern Family is an American comedy series which debuted on ABC on September 23, 2009. Presented in mockumentary style, the fictional characters frequently talk directly into the camera. The program tells of Jay Pritchett, his second wife, their infant son and his stepson, and his two children and their families. Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan conceived the series while sharing stories of their own "modern families".

The series premiered to critical acclaim and was watched by 12.6 million viewers. Early on, it was named as a key holder for the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. Soon after, on October 8, 2009, the series was picked up for a full season. The series has received positive reviews from critics and received several award nominations. The series has won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series in each of the past four years and the Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series three times so far as well, twice for Eric Stonestreet and once for Ty Burrell, as well as the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series twice for Julie Bowen. It also won the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
bAqwZKcDoacdwpmHgpg8fGuQZCc.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

Any cool intel on the upcoming season of Modern Family?
Ausiello: Co-showrunner Christopher Lloyd confirms that Adam Devine has signed on for six more episodes as Haley’s will-they-won’t-they love interest, Andy. “We really haven’t figured out that relationship yet,” Lloyd admits. “They don’t quite make sense on paper, but they do circle back to feeling something toward each other. They’re both trying to sort out what it is.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Modern Family[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
jQRnLJ5h174ZaYum5dN26Hy7L8C.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]The Long Honeymoon[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]6[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-24[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]This summer has been exceptionally blissful in the Dunphy house, Alex is away on a humanitarian trip and the rest of the family is getting along swimmingly, but when Alex comes home, there is an immediate shift in mood. Elsewhere, Mitch and Cam have returned from their honeymoon and Mitch is acclimating to real life much quicker than the still lovey-dovey Cameron. And Gloria has taken issue with how little effort Jay puts into his appearance and decides to give him a taste of his own medicine.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Modern Family[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Do Not Push[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]6[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-01[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Jay and Gloria can't agree on what kind of anniversary gifts they want to exchange; the Dunphys go with Alex to Caltech for her college tour; Mitch, Cam and Lily take a new family portrait.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]