Monopoles for 5 Lnb dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hagaman60

Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
Does anyone know where I can buy online the monopoles for my 5 lnb dish? It has come out of adjustment twice since I had it installed last spring and I am now looking at having to get back up on the roof in single digit temps to fix it again. I think that I need to add these extra supports.

The installer mounted the bracket to my chiminey with lag bolts. He only put in three of four and one of these three is stripped out.:mad:

Gary

wow, u got a bad install. chimney mounts are fully supported for the kaku dishes, you would have to put it on the roof itselft or on a pole. as far as those monopoles, call dtv and set up a service call or an upgrade because u never got the monopoles installed which are required in every type of kaku install except pole mounts.

wow, u got a bad install. chimney mounts are fully supported for the kaku dishes, you would have to put it on the roof itselft or on a pole. as far as those monopoles, call dtv and set up a service call or an upgrade because u never got the monopoles installed which are required in every type of kaku install except pole mounts.

Since when where chimmy mount fully supported???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)