More info on NFL RedZone on Dish

Most college is not blacked out. I've had the Multi Sport package for years and it has always been worth it to me. Different folks, different strokes. :)

One extra NFL channel and a bunch of "out-of-market" RSN's filled with college and pro sports blackouts is not worth an extra $5.99.
That might be how D* does it, But I know for a fact College sports are hardly ever blacked out. So college football,+ NFL Red Zone makes $6 Multi Sports pack a way better value then anything D* has in its Multi sports pack they charge $12 for.

Dish is smart to do this.They were losing sport fans to Directtv.I think they might have woke up some now.:D If they really want to get some more sports subscribers to the multi sports package they could add the YES CHANNEL.:angel:

One extra NFL channel and a bunch of "out-of-market" RSN's filled with college and pro sports blackouts is not worth an extra $5.99.

Different strokes.....I'd gladly pay double for just the Redzone channel.

Is this channel only active on Sundays? That's what it seems from their website. Will they be showing any other programming when there are no active games?

i am also wondering do you have to call to get the channel activated if you meet the requirements for it or will it be turned on automatically for you?

i am also wondering do you have to call to get the channel activated if you meet the requirements for it or will it be turned on automatically for you?

I was wondering that as well, I sent an e-mail to customer service on Sunday but have yet to receive a reply.

The 5.99 investment in sportspack is paying off a bit, tonight catching a little division II football in HD on sportssouth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)