Movie Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman

Anthony
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
CT
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses... HIT IT!"

Blues Brothers

dantheman77

Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
st. louis mo
PLANES TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES

Del (John Candy)

" we'd have more luck playing pick-up sticks with our butt-cheeks than we will getting a flight out of here today"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING........EAT UP!!!

Chevyman

Anthony
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
CT
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. Kiss my a**. Kiss his a**. Kiss your a**. Happy Hanukkah.

Christmas Vacation

Chevyman

Anthony
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
CT
"Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it is fate that today is the fourth of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist! And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Blazing Saddles

jayn_j

Press On Regardless
Supporting Founder
Sep 29, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Groucho Marx - Animal Crackers

Chevyman

Anthony
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
CT
I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls."
better off dead

Chevyman

Anthony
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
CT
"I'll tell you what to do. Go that way. Really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."

Better Off Dead

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.
Better Off Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)