Moving out, new Dish account, what do I get? Lease?

AppliedAggression

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Connecticut
I need help deciding what I should get when I move out this weekend. My girlfriend have decided that we definitely need 2 tuners, I don't mean a 2 tuner receiver, but be able to watch or record 2 things at a time. Be that 2 single tuner receivers or a 721.

With the 721 we would be able to watch something one of us wants and record the other. With 2 single tuner receivers, we can both watch what we want, when we want. Or the other option is the 522, but I'm not sure how I feel about leasing. What are the leasing options, if we got a 522? We would want top120 + locals. I have no idea when it comes to Dish's leasing plans as I've never been interested.

I think I'd prefer a 721 though, would I be able to get a couple receivers free from Dish, sell them on eBay and buy a 721 with the profit? Not sure what Dish's rules are about keeping receivers that you were given at the time of installation. Would kind of promos would I be able to get?

Am I better off signing up now or waiting a few months? I know, so many questions. Please help. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)