Moving To Henderson, NV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

homerofwar

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 4, 2008
Saratoga Springs, NY
I currently Have Directv, Ive had it since FEb, But where moving at the end of july to Henderson, NV. I currently Live in Saratoga Springs, NY. I have 1 HDDVR HR-22, and 2 Standard D-12 Boxes.

Anyways I have a couple of question about moving, Im def keeping my Directv Service, I love directv.

Questions:
1) Do I just bring the Boxes with us when we move? Or do we have to bring the dish to? (Its a Slimline-5 (not sure what that means, HD-dvr says it is, its a pretty big dish, wide and stuff, installed in feb 2009)

2) I Wish to have more boxes installed, like an extra HD receiver possible, now question is would it cost me to add an hd receiver because im moving?

3) How much notice do I have to give DirecTv before i move? in terms of time

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I think they move you for free, it's called the Mover's Connection. You leave the dish, they provide you with a replacement and install it for you. Anything extra would probably fall under any existing programs, but worth asking about when you call.

The move probably wont cost you anything, it's just getting extra.

Welcome to Vegas, just in time to catch the hottest part of the summer!

Edit: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=1100061 - I'd call now and ask them your questions and have any answers/options noted on your account, and also find out for certain which if any offers may be a temporary thing and may not be there in July so you don't bank on something that isn't there when the time comes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)