Much improved customer service

ram1220

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Allen, Texas
Called Voom this morning to give them my new apartment number. I moved about a month ago within the same complex. Phone number and street address stayed the same only the apt. number changed. After reading comments in this forum I was dreading making the call.
I called the 1-800-Get-Voom number and much to my surprise I got a live CSR in less than 30 seconds. I told her how pleased I was that she answered so fast. Anyway she took my new apt. number without any problems at all. She did ask if I needed an install and I told her I did it myself. I did let her know that I had major problems getting the system installed by their installers. So when I moved I wanted to avoid the installation nightmare and I did it myself. She said no problem and told me to have a nice day.
So hopefully this is an answer to the question posted recently about what happens when you move. I am very pleased with the service that I received from Voom today.

Bob

Get another CSR... Get another answer... count your blessings... glad it worked for you though... hope everyone who moves has equal or better results... I would have done the same, as I own my equipment... no way I would pay an installer $100+ dollars to do what I could do myself... besides I have moved mine (both SATELLITE and OTA), but not to a new address... moved dish to a better LOS and moved OTA to a higher location... both locations work better...

4:3 Sony and VOOM

Screen position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)