Multiple overlapping recordings showing on same tuner

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
I noticed today that I have multiple recordings tonight all showing with the "Green" tuner. The following show as recording tonight:
Shark Tank (CNBC) from 7-8pm
Shark Tank (CNBC) from 9-9pm
Justified (FX) from 9-10:05pm
House Hunter International (HGTV) from 9:30-10:00pm
Conan (TBS) from 10:00-11:00pm
All of these are showing on the "Green" tuner even thouse HHI and Conan should obviously be firing on a different tuner.
PTAT showing as recording as normal on "Blue"
There is no "Purple" tuner showing
This is also occurring on other nights, though some nights do show all 3 tuner colors which they should.
I normally wouldn't be too concerned, but I have had several recordings "Skipped by User" recently for no discernable reason. What is going on?
I skipped the House Hunter Intl and then unskipped it and it went to purple, but then changed back to green. I have deleted both HHI and Conan and created new timers and they too are still showing on the green tuner. Something is definitley broken...

Your not nuts. :)

I believe I read something about this yesterday, and from memory I believe its a known issue and there is a fix coming in the next release.

These issues really need to be fixed. It's been over a month of screwy timer issues.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Let me acquaint you with the DISH term "Soon" or the new version of that "Stand-by."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)