My Install

Try Atmc.com it maps to focusbroadband.com
Same thing ...

However, the link you posted Did work.

I just wanted to see if it Might be in SC as well, but the City I'm looking for is not listed, so I guess, it doesn't matter ....;)

Same thing ...

However, the link you posted Did work.

I just wanted to see if it Might be in SC as well, but the City I'm looking for is not listed, so I guess, it doesn't matter ....;)
They are a Telco coop , they get grants to install the backbone. On my Road a 1440 strand was blowed into the Orange conduit. About 2 weeks after, a 96 strand was blowed into the blue conduit which is my connection point in a Pedestal next to the Hand Hole

They are a Telco coop , they get grants to install the backbone. On my Road a 1440 strand was blowed into the Orange conduit. About 2 weeks after, a 96 strand was blowed into the blue conduit which is my connection point in a Pedestal next to the Hand Hole
also that 1440 strand is hooked to the Remote OLT that is to the east of my location then goes to an intersection 2.5 miles west of me. The splicers were there for 5 straight days. That is the direction the 96 stand came from. Just a few yard east that intersection is f2x-1 Mine is f2x-10 the last one f2x-12.

In the 96 strand cable there are 12 buffer tubes, one for each Pedestal.
Each buffer tube has 8 strands

My signal level at the Pedestal is 17.4db and that is followed by 2 mechanical connections, one at Pedestal and one at the entry at the NID, this was for a small amount of attenuation